2008年11月7日星期五

She



I believe she loves me so much, and I love her so much. There is nothing that matters to us but each other.I try not to think how much I love her, because I can not stop my tears. To a very high extend, we have already gotten out of our ways for this. But it's not important.
What amazes me most, is when she stares at my eyes. I can see more than her face. I look at her eyes too. Then we communicate. I can feel her feelings for me, completely. She says so does she. There is a blessing I never forget to thank God for, my eyes.When I gaze at her eyes, I thank god for giving me eyes, so I could look at her. Most the time, we human beings don't appreciate things we have, like health, etc. , and take them for granted. Me too. I forget to thank God for giving me everything I have but my eyes.
I really feel lucky. No, I am lucky. She is life, martyrdom, bravery, hope, strength, dedication .... . She is strong because she is love. I am strong because I know I have her. I am changed a lot after I united with her. Most the time things don't go well in my professional life, but its not important. I have her, she is with me. what else I can want. One thing that makes me feel changed is that before, I used to envy people who have things I don't, now, I never. Thanks to her, It's a long time I haven't been jealous of anybody. We may look like an ordinary couple in the world, but we have things that most people don't. I believe I was just like any other guy in the globe ( how many ? 3 billion?), but she was special, only one in the world. She gave me love, She introduced it to me. She gave me a new life I was looking for. I find her solved in love. I know this post may look like any other millions of love letters, but THIS IS DIFFERENT, BELIEVE ME ...

没有评论: